- Angular Development with Typescript: "an intermediate-level tutorial that introduces Angular and TypeScript to developers comfortable with building web applications using other frameworks and tools."
- Getting Started with TypeScript: Includes Introduction to Angular: "This book covers features of TypeScript 2.1 like async/await and Angular 2"
- TypeScript 2.x for Angular Developers: Harness the capabilities of TypeScript to build cutting-edge web apps with Angular: "Write better, reusable, and predictable Angular apps with typed logic"
- TypeScript in Plain Language Volume 2: Namespaces, Modules, and a Gentle Introduction to the Angular CLI (Teach-Yourself To Program Book 3): "TypeScript In Plain Language, Volume 2 is a solid, up to date introduction, written to help readers go over the hump when learning Angular 5 with TypeScript."
- TypeScript in Plain Language Volume I: A Comprehensive Starting Up Guide For Complete Beginners (Teach-Yourself To Program Book 2): " In this volume you will learn the basics by using the official TypeScript playground"